Did you know that only 1 in 10 undocumented students will attend or graduate college?
We can change that.
OUR PROGRAM AREAS
We are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the students we serve. Our current areas of programming include:
- Grants to cover the cost of immigration applications for students enrolled in high school or college, as well as support every step of the way.
- Free trainings for educators focused on how to best empower and support undocumented high school students.
- Legal assistance, in partnership with Dream Act Oklahoma, to help families with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications.
- Education for community members on how to interact with law enforcement and immigration officials as well as who to contact for legal or social assistance.
- Scholarships for deserving students who have been accepted to college, but are ineligible for state or federal support.
We invest in the future of aspiring Americans who are dedicated and passionate about bettering themselves and their communities.