Did you know that only 1 in 10 undocumented students will attend or graduate college?
We can change that.
OUR PROGRAM AREAS
We are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the students we serve. Our current areas of programming include:
- Trainings for educators focused on how to best empower and support undocumented high school students.
- Legal assistance, in partnership with Dream Act Oklahoma, to help families with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications.
- Education for community members on how to interact with law enforcement and immigration officials as well as who to contact for legal or social assistance.
- We help fundraise and match scholarship funds for deserving students who have been accepted to college, but are ineligible for state or federal support.
- We participate in efforts to enhance retention, academic success, diversity awareness/
- We offer one-on-one counseling and assistance to undocumented students. The meetings can also be held in Spanish if necessary.
We invest in the future of aspiring Americans who are dedicated and passionate about bettering themselves and their communities.